FAQ: Frequently asked questions - and answers
- May I help you to improve BEOLINGUS?
With pleasure, yes :-)
There are some possibilities:
- Link to the BEOLINGUS dictionary from your Web page.
- Support the development and donate.
- Contribute translations - via the button "New translation" on the bottom of every page.
- Quick reporting of errors by typing it in the comment field on the bottom.
- May I include a link, or even embed the BEOLINGUS dictionary im my own Web pages?
Of course, feel free to do so. Please see
- Is there a plugin, a panel, or a search extension for my Web browser?
Oh yes, there are some, please read
- Is there an App for my Smartphone?
Yes, of course. They use our translation list, but are developed by others:
- Is there a dictionary program to work offline with?
- May I download the wordlist?
Yes, you may download the German-English dictionary text file
(but it is not updated very often).
This word list is subject to the GNU General Public License, Version 2.
- What software is being used to do the search?
- I'm having a problem trying to translate a song. Would you be able to help me?
We're sorry, but we aren't able to do that.
You may find one of our advertising partners to help you.