FAQ: Frequently asked questions - and answers
- May I help you to improve BEOLINGUS?
- With pleasure, yes :-) There are some possibilities:
- May I include a link, or even embed the BEOLINGUS dictionary im my own Web pages?
- Of course, feel free to do so. Please see our hints.
- Is there a plugin, a panel, or a search extension for my Web browser?
- Oh yes, there are some, please read Browser.
- Is there an App for my Smartphone?
- Yes, of course. They use our translation list, but are developed by others:
- Is there a dictionary program to work offline with?
Yes, for Linux / Unix and the X-Window System:
Ding - A Dictionary Lookup program
... and for Windows, MacOS, PalmOS? See other projects
- May I download the wordlist?
Yes, you may download the German-English dictionary text file
(but it is not updated very often).
This word list is subject to the GNU General Public License, Version 2.
- What software is being used to do the search?
- Glimpse's agrep
- I'm having a problem trying to translate a song. Would you be able to help me?
- We're sorry, but we aren't able to do that. You may find one of our advertising partners to help you.