DEEn Dictionary De - En
DeEs De - Es
DePt De - Pt
 Vocabulary trainer

Spec. subjects Grammar Abbreviations Random search Preferences
Search in Sprachauswahl
Festhaften
Search for:
Mini search box
 

2 results for festhaften
Tip: Conversion of units

 German  English

65 % der Gesamtoberfläche einer Seite runde, zum Festhaften von extrudierten Widerhäkchen geeignete Noppen von 4 mm Durchmesser aus an der Basis befestigten, nach oben stehenden, nicht verbundenen gekräuselten Fasern (Schlaufen) aufweisen und die restlichen 35 % der Oberfläche bondiert sind [EU] on one side, 65 % of the total surface area having circular bobbles of 4 mm in diameter, consisting of anchored, elevated un-bonded curly fibres, suitable for the engagement of extruded hook materials, and the remaining 35 % of the surface area being bonded

65 % der Gesamtoberfläche einer Seite runde, zum Festhaften von extrudierten Widerhäkchen geeignete Noppen von 4 mm Durchmesser aus an der Basis befestigten, nach oben stehenden, nicht verbundenen gekräuselten Fasern (Schlaufen) aufweist und die restlichen 35 % der Oberfläche bondiert sind [EU] on one side, 65 % of the total surface area having circular bobbles of 4 mm in diameter, consisting of anchored, elevated un-bonded curly fibres, suitable for the engagement of extruded hook materials, and the remaining 35 % of the surface area being bonded

The example sentences [G] were kindly provided by the Goethe Institute.
Sentences marked by [EU] derived from DGT Multilingual Translation Memory. The European Commission retains ownership of the copyright in the original data.
No guarantee of accuracy or completeness!
©TU Chemnitz, 2006-2022
Your feedback:
Ad partners


Sprachreisen.org