|Proverbs, aphorisms, quotations (English)||by Linux fortune|
| `O' LEVEL COUNTER CULTURE|
Timewarp allowed: 3 hours. Do not scrawl situationalist graffiti in the
margins or stub your rollups in the inkwells. Orange may be worn. Credit
will be given to candidates who self-actualise.
(1) Compare and contrast Pink Floyd with Black Sabbath and say why
neither has street credibility.
(2) "Even Buddha would have been hard pushed to reach Nirvana squatting
on a juggernaut route." Consider the dialectic of inner truth
and inner city.
(3) Discuss degree of hassle involved in paranoia about being sucked
into a black hole.
(4) "The Egomaniac's Liberation Front were a bunch of revisionist
ripoff merchants." Comment on this insult.
(5) Account for the lack of references to brown rice in Dylan's lyrics.
(6) "Castenada was a bit of a bozo." How far is this a fair summing
up of western dualism?
(7) Hermann Hesse was a Pisces. Discuss.